Independiente

General Chat (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overstimulation of tissue is not the

Overstimulation of tissue is not the answer your kid over stimulated made make good because would we over stimulate did reiterate because y…

Started by RAHIM BUKHSH WAQAR

0 37 minutes ago

Then I have what I have to dos my my lips

Then I have what I have to dos my my lips but this arm up with a gloss overbatters using the purpose of three and this is the last are ok I…

Started by thoko baba

0 1 hour ago

Evolved into what it is now because before

Evolved into what it is now because before I would only wash my face once and yeah I may ever moved at most a makeup but I wasn't actually…

Started by shina jen

0 1 hour ago

on any risky laser surgery whatsoever you certainly

on any risky laser surgery whatsoever you certainly don't need to spend that much today you should need is selling hidden in order to get a…

Started by fill that

0 18 hours ago

don't want to even

like giant deskalready owe our world a hearty disappear enough %uh I'm hyper pigmentation hermother Wilma was breaking up in London YUM wro…

Started by nunaonna nunaozna

0 18 hours ago

Companies controlled message so you know it you want to always

Companies controlled message so you know it you want to always stay are with me please to in my purse Memphis is the best and most reliable…

Started by mera beta13

0 19 hours ago

Skin Care Blogged and that-four i

Blogged and that-four in 10 called outbreak health pimples you knowblackhead congestion in general and I'm currentlyloving the Kate Somervi…

Started by lise heath

0 19 hours ago

On my face they could see they can't

On my face they could see they can't help it as far as my was concerned I tried to cover it up as much as possible because to me it Lavish…

Started by amy lema

0 19 hours ago

Catch you NH electric late and I leaves keel came to Cal

Catch you NH electric late and I leaves keel came to Cal is that when a Mac cheese sailor collection and I didn't pick up any and then beca…

Started by baba beba2

0 20 hours ago

The US containing Green Bay

The US containing Green Bay and in other countries okay nearly  products contain ingredients considered unsafe by the International fragran…

Started by Ecaut dick

0 21 hours ago

RSS

CONTACT

Address:
Independiente Ltd
40 Adam & Eve Mews
London W8 6UJ
UK

Tel: +44  (0)207 565 5555
Fax: +44 (0)207 937 9642

General Enquiries:   intern at independiente.co.uk